Deer Creek Township, Webster County, Iowa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Deer Creek Township, Webster County|
|• Total||34.28 sq mi (88.79 km2)|
|• Land||34.12 sq mi (88.36 km2)|
|• Water||0.17 sq mi (0.43 km2)|
|Elevation||1,115 ft (340 m)|
|• Density||12.8/sq mi (4.9/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0467694|
Deer Creek Township covers an area of 34.28 square miles (88.8 km2) and contains no incorporated settlements. According to the USGS, it contains one cemetery, Trinity Lutheran.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- 1875 Deer Creek Township land owner map
- 1885 Deer Creek Township land owner map
- Deer Creek Township information
|This article about the geography of Webster County, Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|