||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Ginger Young|
|Succeeded by||Teddi Smith|
October 17, 1937 |
Reading, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Died||February 9, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||108 lb (49 kg; 7.7 st)|
Delores Wells (October 17, 1937, Reading, Pennsylvania - February 9, 2016, Phoenix, Arizona) was an American model and actress. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its June 1960 issue.
According to The Playboy Book, Wells was paid $500 for her Playmate pictorial, along with $100 a month during her two-year exclusivity contract with Playboy. During the 1960s, Delores had an acting career, appearing in small parts in B-movies and series television. She also was a Bunny at the Chicago Playboy Club, where she made $1000 a week. After her career at Playboy she worked as a makeup artist for Alice Cooper and in the bushiness office of the Oakland Raiders. She died in February 9, 2016 and is survived by her daughter Stephanie Wolfe.
- Banning (1967) .... Girl at Pool
- A Guide for the Married Man (1967) .... Very Attractive Woman
- The Time Travelers (1964) .... Reena (Danny's girl)
- Bikini Beach (1964) .... Sniffles
- Muscle Beach Party (1964) .... Sniffles
- Burke's Law - "Who Killed Alex Debbs?" (1963) .... Dream Girl
- Beach Party (1963) .... Sue
- Thriller - "'Til Death Do Us Part" (1962) .... Flo
- 87th Precinct - "My Friend, My Enemy" (1961) .... Clerk
- The Bob Cummings Show - "Roamin' Holiday" (1961)
- Gregg, Becca. "Not Forgotten: Centerfold remembered as loving mother". Reading Eagle. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
|This biography article about a Playboy Playmate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|