From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Delorme may refer to:
- DeLorme, a vendor of mapping and GPS products
- Delorme, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Delorme operation, a treatment of rectal prolapse
- Marion Delorme (1613–1650), French courtesan
- Wendy Delorme, a French actress, writer, and performance artist
- Philibert de l'Orme, French Renaissance architect, sometimes spelled "Delorme"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delorme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.