Northern smooth-tailed treeshrew
(Redirected from Dendrogale murina)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Northern smooth-tailed treeshrew|
|The northern smooth-tailed treeshrew from Cat Tein National Park, Vietnam|
|Northern smooth-tailed treeshrew range|
- Gardner, A. (2005). Wilson, D.E.; Reeder, D.M., eds. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference (3rd ed.). Johns Hopkins University Press. p. 105. ISBN 978-0-8018-8221-0. OCLC 62265494.
- Timmins, R. J. (2008). "Dendrogale murina". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2008. International Union for Conservation of Nature. Retrieved 30 December 2008.
- Endo et al. (July 1999) Functional morphology of the locomotor system in the northern smooth-tailed tree shrew (Dendrogale murina). Annals of Anatomy. Vol. 181, Number 4. pp. 397–402
- Olson et al. (2005) Intraordinal phylogenetics of treeshrews (Mammalia: Scandentia)based on evidence from the mitochondrial 12S rRNA gene. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. Vol. 35. pp. 656–673.
- Olson et al. (March 2004) Phylogenetic Relationships Among Treeshrews (Scandentia): A Review and Critique of the Morphological Evidence. Journal of Mammalian Evolution. Vol. 11, Number 1. pp. 49–71.
- Shchipanov, N. A.; A. A. Kalinin. (October 2006) Distribution of small mammals in three layers of south Vietnam rainforest. Doklady Biological Sciences. Vol. 410, Number 1. pp. 387–390.
- Timmins et al. (September 2003) Distribution, status and ecology of the mainland slender-tailed treeshrew Dendrogale murina. Mammal Review. Vol. 33, Issue 3-4. pp 272–283.
|This article about a mammal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|