|Headquarters||Mountain View, California, USA|
|Products||PRISMA, PODware, HPNX Pro, Maelstrom|
Digital Keystone, Inc. develops digital entertainment technologies that bridge Pay TV with the new digital home. DK solutions include security and navigation software. Digital Keystone also develops industry-standard validation tools for development, certification, and manufacturing. DK technologies enable content access throughout the entire home, offering security, interactive services, and device connectivity.
Digital Keystone licenses its technologies to TV broadcasters, to manufacturers of consumer electronics, to developers of digital home components, and to manufacturers of integrated circuits that power consumer electronic devices and digital home components. In partnership with Microsoft and CableLabs, the company developed "OCUR", the world's first secure Pay TV bridge. The first OCUR prototype, developed by Digital Keystone, was demonstrated by Bill Gates in his keynote speech during the 2006 Consumer Electronics Show. During the same Consumer Electronics Show, ATI Technologies demonstrated the ATI OCUR product, manufactured under license. In 2007 Michael Dell announced the commercial launch of the product during his CES keynote.
In September 2008 Digital Keystone announced a licensing agreement with Thomson SA that allows the consumer electronics manufacturer to include Digital Keystone's PODware solution in its tru2way set-top-boxes.
In addition to consumer electronic software components, Digital Keystone, Inc. develops industry-standard test tools that are used to validate content security interoperability for major Pay TV systems worldwide. These tools verify compliance with published content security standards such as OpenCable and Cablecard. As an example CableLabs utilizes Digital Keystone tools to qualify M-Card devices. Digital Keystone tools such as HPNX PRO have been utilized to certify digital televisions, personal video recorders, and set-top-boxes.
The Digital Keystone Maelstrom technology has been featured at the 2010 CableLabs Innovation Showcase in Keystone, Colorado;  at the 2010 International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam with Intel and Adobe Systems; at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas with Intel; at the 2011 National Cable Television Association show in Chicago with Intel; at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas with Intel; and at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas with Netgear.
- Digital Keystone, Inc. was ranked as one of Silicon Valley's 50 fastest growing companies in Inc Magazine's Inc 5000 list for 2008.
- "Company Overview of Digital Keystone, Inc". Bloomberg Businessweek. 2013-01-01. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- "Digital Keystone, Inc". InsideView. 2013-03-05. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- "Microsoft and CableLabs Announce Agreement to Enable High-Definition Digital Cable Programming on Windows-Based PCs" (Press release). Microsoft. 2005-11-16. Archived from the original on 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "Gates Outlines Vision for the Digital Lifestyle and Showcases New Products and Technologies From Microsoft" (Press release). Microsoft. 2005-01-04. Archived from the original on 2010-07-25. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "ATI Shows Groundbreaking High Definition Digital Cable PC Receiver" (Press release). ATI Technologies, Inc. 2005-01-05. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "Dell Challenges Telcos, Cablecos to Accelerate High-Speed Broadband Deployment". The Online Reporter. 2007-01-14. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "Digital Keystone PODware solution selected by Thomson for its tru2way set-top-boxes" (PDF) (Press release). Digital Keystone, Inc. 2008-10-08. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- "CableCard". Lightreading.com. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- "CableLabs Awards Qualification to Scientific Atlanta for Multi-Stream CableCARD". CED Magazine. 2006-03-31. Archived from the original on 2011-06-09. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "CableLabs Awards Qualification to Motorola Multi-Stream CableCARD" (Press release). CableLabs. 2006-07-06. Archived from the original on February 9, 2013. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "CableLabs® 2010 Summer Conference" (Press release). CableLabs. 2010-01-11. Archived from the original on 2011-01-30. Retrieved 2015-06-14.
- "Digital Keystone Maelstrom Distributed Gateway to be Part of Innovation Showcase" (Press release). FierceTelecom. 2010-08-15. Archived from the original on 2011-09-16. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Intel and Adobe Feature Digital Keystone Maelstrom Distributed Gateway Solution at IBC" (Press release). Mobility Techzone. 2010-09-16. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Digital Keystone Demonstrates Expanded Gateway Connectivity with Live TV Services on Multiple Client Devices at CES" (Press release). FierceWireless. 2011-01-06. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Digital Keystone to Demonstrate Transcoding Home Gateway at NCTA 2011" (Press release). Enhanced Online News. 2011-06-14. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Amino and Digital Keystone showcase DK Maelstrom-powered IP gateway" (Press release). BroadcastEngineering. 2012-01-11. Retrieved 2012-02-08.[permanent dead link]
- "NETGEAR Showcases NeoMedia, Industry's First Middleware-Free Technology For Multi-Screen Media Access" (Press release). The Street. 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- "Re: CS Docket No. 97-80 (Commercial Availability of Navigation Devices)" (Press release). NCTA. 2010-06-23. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "Digital Keystone earns "Inc. 5000" qualification" (PDF) (Press release). Inc. Magazine. 2008. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- "Top 50 Businesses in San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA". Inc. Magazine. 2008. Retrieved 2010-01-27.