|Available in||English and Albanian|
|Launched||2 September 2013|
Digital Kosovo is a digital advocacy platform, a component of the Digital Diplomacy Strategy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Kosovo) and implemented by the Kosovan entrepreneur Kushtrim Xhakli and IPKO Foundation, with support of the British Council and Norwegian Embassy. The initiative is focused on enabling Kosovo citizens to act as digital diplomats, take part in online advocacy and help integrate Kosovo into the digital landscape.
The platform launched on 2 September 2013 with the sole aim of supporting Kosovo's integration into the digital world, and ever since it has mobilised a community of over 1,200 active users who are engaged in hundreds of digital diplomacy actions by sending requests to different institutions. As of February 2014, Digital Kosovo has successfully integrated Kosovo on popular platforms like Facebook, Google, Dropbox, Oracle, World Wide Web Consortium.
On 28 December 2013, Digital Kosovo initiative won Digital Engagement of the year on the Digital Diplomacy Review published by Yenidiplomasi.com, a platform for advocacy, research, training, consulting and publication of digital diplomacy issues.
- "Kosovo's Digital Diplomats". Foreign Policy Magazine. 6 December 2013. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Digital Kosovo - Successfully Integrating Kosovo Into the Digital World". IPKO Foundation. 10 December 2013. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Kosovo Attains Status (on Facebook) It Has Sought for Years: Nation". The New York Times. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- "Kosovo displayed as location on Google". Digital Kosovo. Digital Kosovo. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Kosovo now on Dropbox". Digital Kosovo. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Create Your Oracle Account". Oracle. Oracle. Archived from the original on 15 July 2014. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "This week at W3C: TimBL on pervasive surveillance, #TPAC2013, Spec: CSS Transitions Draft, etc". World Wide Web Consortium. World Wide Web Consortium. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Digital Engagement of the Year". The Digital Diplomacy Review. Yenidiplomasi.com. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
|This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Kosovo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|