|Founder||James Oborne, Brian Smith, Ugo Ehiogu|
|Distributor(s)||Universal Music Group|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Dirty Hit is a British record label, formed in 2009. The label was set up by Jamie Oborne, Brian Smith, and former England footballer, Ugo Ehiogu. Dirty Hit is distributed by Universal Music Group. It is based in West London, England. 
The label's current roster features Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Wolf Alice, Fossil Collective, The 1975, The Japanese House, Ben Khan, QTY, Pale Waves, King Nun, Superfood, and Marika Hackman. The 1975 were the first act on the label to achieve mainstream success, having achieved a number 1 on the UK Albums Chart in September 2013 with their eponymous debut album.
- "The Footballers Football Column". The Daily Mail. London. 28 August 2013. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Dirty Hit Limited, Companies House
- "Dirty Hit!". Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "The 1975 score debut number 1 album". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "AIM Independent Music Awards Nominees Announced!". Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- Official website
- Little Comets Official Website
- General Fiasco Official Website
- Fossil Collective Official Website
- Benjamin Francis Leftwich Official Website
- The 1975 Official Website
|This article about a United Kingdom record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|