|Distributor(s)||Ingrooves Music Group, Polydor, Universal Music Group, Interscope Records and Caroline Distribution|
|Genre||Various, with a focus on alternative|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Dirty Hit is a British Independent record label founded in December 2009 by Jamie Oborne, Brian Smith and former England footballer, Ugo Ehiogu, headquartered in West London, England. It is distributed by Ingrooves Music Group and Polydor Records. The 1975 were the first act on the label to achieve mainstream success, having achieved a number 1 on the UK Albums Chart in September 2013 with their eponymous debut album.
In May 2017, the label organised the Dirty Hit Tour featuring Superfood, King Nun and Pale Waves.
- Ben Khan
- King Nun
- Marika Hackman
- No Rome
- Caleb Steph
- Just Banco
- The Candescents
- "The Footballers Football Column". The Daily Mail. London. 28 August 2013. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Dirty Hit Limited, Companies House
- "Dirty Hit!". Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "The 1975 score debut number 1 album". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Wright, Lisa (15 May 2017). "It's a Dirty Hit!". DIY. Retrieved 2017-05-20.
- Official website
- Little Comets Official Website
- General Fiasco Official Website
- Fossil Collective Official Website
- Benjamin Francis Leftwich Official Website
- The 1975 Official Website
|This article about a United Kingdom record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|