Django (2017 film)
|Directed by||Étienne Comar|
|Produced by||Olivier Delbosc|
|Written by||Étienne Comar|
|Music by||Warren Ellis|
|Edited by||Monica Coleman|
Under The Milky Way
Django is a 2017 French drama film about the life of Django Reinhardt, directed by Étienne Comar. It opened the 67th Berlin International Film Festival. Reinhardt's music is performed in the film by the Rosenberg Trio.
- Reda Kateb as Django Reinhardt
- Cécile de France as Louise de Klerk
- Bea Palya as Naguine
- Johnny Montreuil as Joseph Reinhardt
- Raphaël Dever as Vola
- Patrick Mille as Charlie Delaunay
- Àlex Brendemühl as Hans Biber
- Ulrich Brandhoff as Hammerstein
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 55% based on 20 reviews, and an average rating of 5.5/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 49 out of 100, based on 13 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews".
- "World Premiere of Django to Open the Berlinale 2017". Berlinale. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Berlin: Etienne Comar's 'Django' to Open 2017 Festival". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "Django (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
- "Django Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 9 February 2018.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|