From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Doclets)
Doclets are written in the Java programming language and use the doclet API to:
- Select which content to include in the documentation.
- Format the presentation of the content.
- Create the file that contains the documentation.
- Create other non-API types of documentation.
- Output the documentation to other non-HTML file types such as PDF.
- Output the documentation as HTML with additional features such as a search or with embedded UML diagrams generated from the Java classes.