From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doodlebug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doodlebug or doodle bug may refer to:
- Antlion, which draws wandering doodles in the sand
- Armadillidiidae, the pill bug family in the woodlouse suborder
Film and television
- Doodlebug (film), a 1997 short film by Christopher Nolan
- Caroline "Doodlebug" Bichon, a character in the 1995 film Something to Talk About (film)
- Ciara Brady, a character originally called "Doodlebug" in Days of Our Lives
- Doodlebug Simkins, a character in the 1975 film Cleopatra Jones
- "Doodlebug", A character in James Hurst's short story, "The Scarlet Ibis"
- Doodlebug, a submarine in Clive Cussler's novel Night Probe
- doodlebug, a mystical character trait in The Tales of Alvin Maker series by Orson Scott Card
- Doodlebug, a British colloquial name for the V-1 flying bomb
- Flylight Doodle Bug, a powered hang glider harness
- Heuberger Doodle Bug, an experimental home built aircraft
- McDonnell Doodlebug, an airplane designed by James Smith McDonnell
- Doodlebug (rail car), a self-propelled railroad vehicle
- Doodlebug disaster, 1940 Doodlebug crash
- Doodle Bug scooter, a motor scooter produced during the 1950s
- Doodlebug tractor, a 1930s Ford automobile modified for use as a tractor during World War II
- Texaco Doodlebug, a tanker truck of the 1930s
- Doodlebug racing, a term for Midget car racing
- Doodlebug, a US colloquial nickname for the Volkswagen Beetle
- Doodle Bug, a toy ride-on car made by Structo in the 1960s
- Doodlebug, A WWII USN assault LVT (variant) created by the U.S.Navy Seabees for the Marine's assault of Tinian.
- The title of a 1992 computer game made by Adrian Robert Cummings and released for the Commodore Amiga and the Atari ST
- The divining rod used in dowsing
- Doodlebugging, a colloquial term for reflection seismology data collection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doodlebug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.