|Publishers||Target Games/Heartbreaker Hobbies|
|Players||2 or more|
|Setup time||< 3 minutes[a]|
|Playing time||~ 25 minutes[b]|
|Skills required||Card playing|
Doomtrooper, also known as Doom Trooper, is an out-of-print collectible card game designed by Bryan Winter and was released in January 1995. It was originally published by Target Games and Heartbreaker Hobbies. It is based on concepts from the Mutant Chronicles franchise. Players use warriors to attack and gain either Promotion Points or Destiny Points. Promotion points can be used to win; Destiny Points are used to purchase more warriors and equipment. There are 13 different card types and over 1100 different cards available.
- Basic Set in limited, unlimited and revised unlimited editions
- Paradise Lost
- Excluding deck construction
- Games may take much longer or shorter depending on a deck's play style and the number of players
- Miller, John Jackson (2003), Scrye Collectible Card Game Checklist & Price Guide, Second Edition, pp. 143–150.
- Brown, Timothy (1999), The Official Price Guide to Collectible Card Games, pp. 79–89.
- "The 10 Most Forgotten Collectible Card Games". therobotsvoice.com. Retrieved 2017-12-28.
- Drac. "Doomtrooper,The '90s CCG, Now Digital". ddoplayers.com. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- "Doomtrooper - Digital Collectible Card Game". Kickstarter. Retrieved 31 January 2019.
- "Pyramid: Pyramid Pick: Doomtrooper". www.sjgames.com.