|Birth name||Dwayne Mahorn|
11 May 1981 |
|Genres||Grime, hip hop|
|Labels||Polydor Records, Universal Records, Awkward Music|
|Associated acts||Crazy Titch, Boyz in da Hood|
Mahorn was signed to Polydor Records in 2005, but left due to a lack of creative control.
He was named Best MC by the London pirate radio station Kool FM, which lead to recognition in the London underground music scene, and was signed to Universal Records soon after. Mahorn made appearances on local radio programmes, mixtapes, and 12-inch singles as well. He has been featured in Logan Sama's radio segment on Kiss 100 London.
Mahorn's brother Crazy Titch was accused and later convicted of murdering 21-year-old Richard Holmes, and was sentenced to 30 years without parole. Mahorn spent nearly a year on remand in prison in relation to the same incident until November 2006 when he was acquitted. Durrty Goodz recorded a track called Letter 2 Titch about the incident.
Durrty Goodz returned to his career in 2007, releasing the Axiom EP. This was followed by the Durrty Whirl mixtape in 2008, a re-release of the 2004 release, available for free download on the official Durrty Goodz website.
In 2009, Durrty Goodz released Ultrasound, a Pre-Album in the build-up to the debut album. This was followed by a free album entitled Born Blessed released in 2010. Durrty Goodz then began work on his debut album, entitled Overall which was released in May 2011.
In 2011, Durrty Goodz featured on an all-star grime single titled "Pull Up 2011" alongside producer Dexplicit and other artists such as Big H, Big Narstie, Dot Rotten, Black the Ripper & Shizzle. In October 2011, Durrty Goodz announced that his second album entitled Foundation would be released soon.
On 11 March 2013 Goodz released the free mixtape Young Legend followed by the sequel Young Legend 2 which was released on 31 March 2014 as a free download. On Christmas Day 2014 he released the mixtape Vintage 3000 for free.
- 2010: Born Blessed
- 2011: Overall 
- 2007: Axiom 
- 2003: It's Real Vol. 1
- 2009: Ultrasound 
- 2013: Young Legend (Free Download)
- 2014: Young Legend 2 (Free Download)
- 2014: Vintage 3000 (Free Download)
- 2015: Vintage 3000 Vol. 2 (Free Download)
- Hancox, Dan. "Durrty Goodz". FACT Magazine.
- Thomas, Vincent (2008). "Durrty Goodz". Allmusic. All Media Guide. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- Clark, Martin (2007-03-21). "This Month In: Grime / Dubstep". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- Overall (2011) on ITunes Store, Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- Axiom EP (2007) on ITunes Store, Retrieved 2015-06-06.
- Ultrasound (2009) on ITunes Store, Retrieved 2015-06-06.