E. Allen Emerson
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ernest Allen Emerson II|
June 2, 1954|
Dallas, Texas, U.S.
|Alma mater||U. of Texas, Harvard|
Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award (1998)|
Turing award (2007)
|Institutions||University of Texas, Austin, United States|
He won the 2007 A.M. Turing Award along with Edmund M. Clarke and Joseph Sifakis for the invention and development of Model checking. He is also the recipient of the 1998 ACM Paris Kanellakis Award Theory and Practice Award for Symbolic Model Checking.
- E. Allen Emerson – A.M. Turing Award
- E. Allen Emerson's homepage at the University of Texas at Austin
- [http://techpolicy.acm.org/blog/?p=572 Turing Award announcemen
- E. Allen Emerson at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- List of publications from Microsoft Academic
- "ACM Turing Award Honors Founders of Automatic Verification Technology That Enables Faster, More Reliable Designs". 2008-02-04.
- "AWARDS -- E. ALLEN EMERSON -- 'ACM A.M. Turing Award' and 'Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award'". Association for Computing Machinery. 2015. Archived from the original on July 21, 2015. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
[…] authored seminal papers that founded what has become the highly successful field of Model Checking.
- "Kanellakis Award". Association for Computing Machinery. 1999-03-26.
- (an alternate URL: http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/emerson/ )