From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ecco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ecco may refer to:
- Ecco Press, an imprint of the multinational publisher HarperCollins
- ECCO, a Danish shoe manufacturer
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online, a digital library of books published in the British Empire between 1701 and 1800
- Encyclopedia of Chinese Chess Openings, a classification of all possible openings in Chinese Chess
- Earth Coincidence Control Office, a concept of super intelligent entities described by John C. Lilly
- Ecco Pro, a software package
- Ecco the Dolphin, a 1992 video game
- European Cancer Organisation, a non-profit oncology association
- ECCO International Communications Network, an international PR- and communications-group
- ECCO Safety Group, manufacturer of warning lights and audible warning equipment for commercial and emergency vehicles
- ECCO (oceanography), Estimating the Climate and Circulation of the Ocean (ECCO), a oceanographic model based on the MIT General Circulation Model, developed by researchers at JPL and MIT
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ecco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.