|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Coastline||0 kilometres (0 mi)|
|Sex ratio||1069 ♂/♀|
Elandaikudam is a most popular village in Ariyalur district. Nearly 2300 voters are ready to vote for the upcoming[which?] elections. It has vital resources to live peacefully. The village has notable temples and the devotees often come to get wishes from the following temples: Ponniyamman, Throwbathiamman, Murugan, and Vinayagar.
The village has a higher secondary school, co-operative bank, few temple and along with lot of graduates. Many of the students are daily travelling to trichy, ariyalur & tanjur for earning the basic degrees.
Specifically it has few private companies like "WeUpHub". 
Agriculture is the main source of people those who are depending on elandaikudam. Nearly 25 hectares are active with the help of few big lakes like Oor yeri, Big yeri, and Ponnapudaiyan yeri.
The formers are purely accessing the co-operative bank to get agriculture loan and other personal loans.
Elandaikudam comes under the control of Venganoor police station.
Temples in and around Villages
- 1. Siddhi Vinayagar Temple - pooja's performed by Kumar contact number : 9751148032
- 2. Sri Devi Bhu Devi Sametha Sri Varadaraja Perumal Koil - Daily Pooja's performed by Srinivasa Battachar as per Sri Vaiganasa Agama rituals for more than 60years. now, after his death now the daily poojas are performed by his son S.Varadaraj Battachar M.Sc., as per vaikanasa Aagama sastra contact number : 9962345414.
- 3. Sri Valli Deivanai Sametha subramaniya Swmy Temple
- 4. Sri Anukoola anjaneyar Temple - Daily Pooja's Performed by S.Varadaraj Battachar contact number : 9962345414
- 5. Sri Kaliamman Temple
- 6. Sri Mariamman Temple
- 7. Sri Dhuroubathai Amman Temple
- 8. Sri Arasamarathadi Vinayagar Temple.
- 9. Sri Ponniamman koil
- 10. Sri Kulanthalamman Temple.
- 11. Sri Pachaiamman temple
- 12,ஸ்ரீ மாகலெட்மி ஆலயம்
The People believe that Sri Ponniamman and Sri Kulanthalamman are protecting the village. Both temples are in the Outskirts of the Village. Sri Mariamman Temple, Arasamarathadi Vinayagar and Dhroubathi Amman Temple Kumbabishegam were performed on 26-08-09. And Mandalabisheka Pooja is going on. The Mandalabisheka Poorthi is on 14-10-2009.[clarification needed]
|This article related to a location in Ariyalur district, Tamil Nadu, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|