Emma Tillinger Koskoff
1972 (age 50–51)
|Parent(s)||John Tillinger |
Emma Tillinger Koskoff (born 1972) is an American film producer. She is best known for her collaborations with Martin Scorsese, including acting as a producer on his films The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), Silence (2016) and The Irishman (2019).
Life and career
Tillinger started her career at Artist Management Group, where she worked for co-founder Rick Yorn. She worked as an assistant for actress Uma Thurman and director Phil Joanou. Afterwards she was assistant to the late Ted Demme, working on Demme's pictures Blow and A Decade Under the Influence.
Tillinger Koskoff and her fellow producers Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio and Joey McFarland were nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture for the 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street. She was featured in The Hollywood Reporter in April 2019, with the article covering much of her work with Scorsese and filming in New York City.
She was a producer in all films unless otherwise noted.
|2006||The Departed||Associate producer|
|2013||The Wolf of Wall Street|
|2016||Bleed for This|
|Free Fire||Executive producer|
|2017||A Ciambra||Executive producer|
|The Elephant and the Butterfly||Executive producer|
|The Snowman||Executive producer|
|2019||The Souvenir||Executive producer|
|Port Authority||Executive producer|
|Uncut Gems||Executive producer|
|2021||The Souvenir Part II||Executive producer|
|Killers of the Flower Moon|
- Miscellaneous crew
|1996||Heaven's Prisoners||Assistant: Phil Joanou|
|The Truth About Cats & Dogs||Assistant: Uma Thurman|
|1997||Batman & Robin|
|2001||Blow||Assistant: Ted Demme|
|2004||The Aviator||Assistant: Martin Scorsese|
- As an actress
|2006||The Departed||Woman with Dog|
|2021||Midnight in the Switchgrass||The director would like to thank|
|2007||Val Lewton: The Man in the Shadows||Executive producer||Documentary|
|2010||Boardwalk Empire||Associate producer|
|2021||Pretend It's a City||Executive producer||Documentary|
|TBA||An Afternoon with SCTV||Executive producer|
- Miscellaneous crew
|1993−94||The Nanny||Production staff|
|2003||The Blues||Assistant: Martin Scorsese||Documentary|
|2004||Lady by the Sea: The Statue of Liberty|
|2004||Dinner for Five||Very special thanks|
|Five Came Back||The producers wish to thank|
- 2012: Emmy – Outstanding Nonfiction Special for George Harrison: Living in the Material World (with Margaret Bodde, Blair Foster, Olivia Harrison, Nigel Sinclair, Martin Scorsese)
- 2014: AFI Award – Movie of the Year for The Wolf of Wall Street (with Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland)
- 2014: 86th Academy Awards nomination – Best Picture for The Wolf of Wall Street (with Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio, Joey McFarland)
- 2020: 92nd Academy Awards nomination – Best Picture for The Irishman (with Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal)
- 2020: 92nd Academy Awards nomination – Best Picture for Joker (with Todd Phillips, Bradley Cooper)
- Kay, Jeremy (February 23, 2017). "The complex, tragic story behind Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'". Screen Daily.
- "Director relishes the humor in 'What the Butler Saw' at Taper". Jewish Journal. November 19, 2014.
- "Sebastian Tillinger". IMDb. Retrieved July 19, 2022.
- Tillinger named production president at Scorsese's Sikelia, screendaily.com, retrieved 19 February 2014
- The Wolf of Wall Street, oscar.com, retrieved 19 February 2014
- "Meet Martin Scorsese's Secret Weapon in New York: "It's Emma's City. She Knows Everybody"". The Hollywood Reporter.
- George Harrison: Living in the Material World, emmys.com, retrieved 19 February 2014