Emu Flat, Victoria
Former Emu Flat State School
|LGA(s)||Shire of Mitchell|
Emu Flat is a locality in the Shire of Mitchell local government area, in Victoria, Australia. It is situated between Lancefield and Tooborac, 92 kilometres to the north-west of Melbourne by road.
The Emu Flat Post Office opened on 17 September 1877 and closed in 1945.
- "Location:Emu Flat, Vic". Postcode Search. Australia Post. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- "travelmate.com.au". Archived from the original on 2007-03-25. Retrieved 2008-04-21.(Emu Flat-Baynton Rd, Nulla Vale )
- "Emu Flat". Place Names Search. Geoscience Australia. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- "Schedule to the Heritage Overlay". Mitchell Planning Scheme. Retrieved 2008-04-21.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Retrieved 2008-04-11.
Media related to Emu Flat, Victoria at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|