Enga Ooru Mappillai
|Enga Ooru Mappillai|
|Directed by||T. P. Gajendran|
|Screenplay by||S. Gajendrakumar|
|Cinematography||P. S. Nivas|
|Edited by||Ganesh — Kumar|
Enga Ooru Mappillai (English: Our village's groom) is a 1989 Tamil-language Indian feature film, directed by T. P. Gajendran and produced by Sureshkanth and M. Jagadeeshwaran. The film stars Ramarajan and Gautami in the lead roles, with Goundamani, Senthil, Santhana Bharathi and Kovai Sarala playing supporting roles.
- R. S. Manohar
- Kovai Sarala
- Vinu Chakravarthy
- R. P. Viswam
- Vijaya Krishnaraj
- Haaja Shereef
Music was composed by Ilaiyaraaja and lyrics were written by Vaali, Piraisoodan and Gangai Amaran.
- "Vaanathula Velli" — Mano and Chithra (lyrics: Vaali)
- "En Kaveriye" — Ilaiyaraaja and Chithra (lyrics: Gangai Amaran)
- "Kodupatha" — Mano, Chithra and Deepan Chakravarty (lyrics: Gangai Amaran)
- "Thottathu" — Malaysia Vasudevan (lyrics: Vaali)
- "Oorukkulla" — S. P. Sailaja and chorus (lyrics: Piraisoodan)
- "Enga Oru Mapile-Full Movie-Ramarajan, Gautami". YouTube. 21 June 2014. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|