Concord Management and Consulting
Конкорд Менеджмент и Консалтинг
|Founded||1995St. Petersburg, Russiain|
Concord Management and Consulting (Russian: Конкорд Менеджмент и Консалтинг) is a member of the Concord company group, which is half owned by Yevgeny Prigozhin. Based in St. Petersburg, Russia, it owns and operates several restaurants. It is also the parent company of Concord Catering.
"North Versailles" (Russian: Северный Версаль) is a luxury housing development in the Lahti-Primorsky district of St. Petersburg built and managed by Concord Management and Consulting. The development closed a section of Novaya Street to the public by erecting gates with armed guards. This was controversial because city records showed the street as still a public right of way.
Concord Management and Consulting owns 50% of LLC Megaline (Russian: Мегалайн). Megaline received most of the capital construction contracts for the Russian military in 2016 in what appears to have been a rigged bidding process. Concord Management and Consulting's lawyers provided a package of amendments to the Ministry of Defense to change the laws in a way that would allow Megaline to bid for the contracts since it otherwise wasn't qualified. The amendments were submitted to the Duma by the government on February 11, 2014, and adopted on April 16, 2014.
Dmitry Utkin, also under sanctions, became the CEO of Concord Management and Consulting on November 14, 2017. Utkin is the founder of Wagner Group a private military contractor. He replaced Anastasia Sautina.
A February 2018 indictment by the United States Justice Department alleged that Concord Management and Consulting began operations in 2014 with the intention to financially support a group known as the Internet Research Agency which interfered with the 2016 United States Presidential election won by Donald J. Trump.
- Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections
- Timeline of investigations into Trump and Russia (2018)
- Timeline of investigations into Trump and Russia (2019)
- Lister, Tim; Sciutto, Jim; Ilyushina, Mary (17 October 2017). "Exclusive: Putin's 'chef,' the man behind the troll factory". CNN. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "Media: Wagner Group commander becomes CEO of Putin's friend's catering business". UAWIRE. 16 November 2017. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "Dom Trezini rekonstruirujut po vos'momu krugu" Дом Трезини реконструируют по восьмому кругу [House Trezzini reconstructed on the eighth circle]. Fontanka.ru (in Russian). 28 September 2010. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Imperija Prigozhina vzjala voennye gorodki" Империя Пригожина взяла военные городки [The Prigogine Empire took military towns]. Fontaka.ru (in Russian). 12 January 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Prodazha osobnjakov i apartamentov v jelitnom komplekse "Severnyj Versal"" Продажа особняков и апартаментов в элитном комплексе "Северный Версаль" [Sale of detached houses and apartments in the elite complex "North Versailles"]. versailles-palace.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Kak ulica Peterburga stala chastnoj" Как улица Петербурга стала частной [As the street of St. Petersburg became private]. Fontanka.ru (in Russian). 25 October 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Peterburgskaja sbytovaja kompanija bankrotit "GU ZhKH"" Петербургская сбытовая компания банкротит «ГУ ЖКХ» [Petersburg sales company bankrupt "Housing and Utilities"]. Fontanka.ru (in Russian). 27 December 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- "Prigozhin podobral ostatki oboronnogo goszakaza" Пригожин подобрал остатки оборонного госзаказа [Prigozhin picked up the remnants of the defense order]. Fontanka.ru (in Russian). 22 August 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- "Fond Naval'nogo poprosil FSB proverit' Evgenija Prigozhina" Фонд Навального попросил ФСБ проверить Евгения Пригожина [Fund Navalny asked the FSB to check Eugene Prigozhin]. Fantanka.ru (in Russian). 10 October 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- ""Konkord" nasleduet "Oboronservisu"" «Конкорд» наследует «Оборонсервису» [Concord inherits Oboronservice]. Fantanka.ru (in Russian). 10 June 2014. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (2018), CHANGES TO THE Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List SINCE JANUARY 1, 2017 (PDF), retrieved 18 February 2018
- "Prigozhin pokazal milliarderskij trolling" Пригожин показал миллиардерский троллинг [Prigozhin showed billionaires trolling]. Fontanka.ru (in Russian). 15 November 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- "Russian oligarch dubbed 'Putin's chef' was the brain behind his country's meddling in the 2016 U.S. election".
- U.S. v. Internet Research Agency, et al (D.C. Dist. 16 February 2018) ("Indictment"). Text
- Spencer S. Hsu (May 16, 2018). "Russian firm tied to Putin ally, charged in 2016 trolling campaign, clashes with Mueller probe". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved May 17, 2018.
- Scarborough, Rowan (January 1, 2019). "'Real Justice Department' veteran emerges as Mueller's top courtroom adversary". The Washington Times.
- Tillman, Zoe (January 7, 2019). "A Judge Told The Defense In The Russian Troll Farm Case To "Knock It Off" With Attacks On Mueller's Office". BuzzFeed News. Retrieved January 7, 2019.