|Headquarters||Closter, New Jersey|
|Eran Heyman, Founder and Chairmen,
Joshua Behar, President & CEO,
Stewart J. Edelman, Chief Financial Officer,
Ilan Paretsky, VP Marketing,
Ronen Keinan, Chief Product Officer,
Nitzanit Barlevy, Vice President, Global Human Resources
|Products||Server-Based Computing, Terminal Services Management, Remote Desktop Services Management, and Desktop Virtualization|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Ericom Software (UK) Ltd.
Ericom Software Ltd.
Ericom Software, Inc., founded in 1993, is located in Closter, New Jersey, and provides software for enterprise-wide application access and application publishing for server-based computing environments.
Ericom develops Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) acceleration and compression technology, Ericom Blaze, which improves the display and delivery of graphics rich content over a WAN (wide area network), high latency connections and networks with limited bandwidth.  Ericom Blaze accelerates RDP sessions accessed through a VMware View connection broker.
HTML5 solutions such as Ericom AccessNow and Ericom Connect have also been identified as key technologies in enabling Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in that they empower users of any device, for example mobile devices such as iPad and Android, in addition to traditional Windows and Mac, to access key resources during a disaster. Vendors cannot afford to develop native applications for each platform. HTML5 is part of the solution to get users redeployed quickly and securely.
Ericom AccessNow has been deployed at schools to enable student and faculty access to Windows applications and desktops from Google Chromebooks. Richland School District Two is deploying browser-based access to 30,000 students using Ericom AccessNow at 35 K-12 schools as part of the district's "1 Two 1" initiative to make computers available to every student in grade 3 through 12.  Ericom also has HTML5 clients for VMware View and Quest vWorkspace, AccessNow for VMware View and AccessNow for vWorkspace, running wholly within the browser, that enable seamless access to Quest vWorkspace and VMware View virtual desktops.
Ericom Software was founded in 1993 and initially developed Terminal emulation (IBM 5250, IBM 3270) products; later expanding to offer solutions for Server-based Computing, VDI and Web-to-Host Connectivity. Butler Group, a provider of Information Technology research, analysis, and advice has covered Ericom's technology. 
- "Adobe Support: Slow display performance - Terminal server - Reader, Acrobat".
- Knuth, Gabe. "Which VDI vendors will fill the Dell vWorkspace void?". SearchVirtualDesktop.com. TechTarget. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- Greenfield, Dave. "Will the iPad and Android Tablets Save Business Continuity? Setting the stage for HTML5 to improve business continuity". NetworkWorld.
- Thibodeau, Patrick. "Orlando tries out 600 Chromebooks". Computerworld.
- "South Carolina District Moves to Browser-Based Virtual Desktops".
- "VMware Community".
- "Ericom’s HTML5 client for VMware View". The Virtualization Practice.
- Rodger, Alan (2008-05-14). "AnalystWatch: Ericom Addresses Desktop Virtualization Needs". Butler Group.
- Thompson, Mike (2008-11-24). "Ericom Software – PowerTerm WebConnect". Butler Group.
- "Ericom Delivers First Terminal Services Solution Certified for Windows Server 2008". Douglas Albert Brown Computer Company.
- "Presentation Virtualization with Terminal Services for Windows Server 2008". Microsoft. Archived from the original on 2009-07-09.
- Brian Madden (2008-07-03). "Who's missing what? A checklist of what each vendor needs to get to VDI+ by 2010.". TechTarget.
- Frank Ohlhorst (2008-10-13). "Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect Challenges Citrix's XenApp on Desktop Virtualization". ChannelInsider, Ziff Davis.
- "2005 Israel Technology Fast 50 Winners". Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. 2007. Archived from the original on 2008-05-09. Retrieved 2007-10-02.