||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Erik "The Red" Denmark (born about 1980) is an American competitive eater and a member of the International Federation of Competitive Eating. He currently lives in Seattle, Washington and is nicknamed after Erik the Red, who was a Viking that founded the first Nordic settlement in Greenland.
Competition and records
- Native American fry bread: 9.75 fry breads in 8 minutes, October 28, 2006
- Hamburgers: 45 Krystal hamburgers in 8 minutes at the 2007 Krystal Square Off Finals, October 28, 2007
- Shrimp: 4 lb and 15 oz spot shrimp in 12 minutes, September 22, 2006
- "Joey Chestnut Beats Kobayashi, Brings Mustard Yellow Belt Back to America". 2007-07-04. Retrieved 2007-07-05.
- Erik Denmark - Bio at the International Federation of Competitive Eating website