Everyone Dies in Utah
|Everyone Dies In Utah|
|Origin||Temple, Texas, U.S.|
|Genres||Metalcore, post-hardcore, electronicore|
|Labels||InVogue, Tragic Hero|
Everyone Dies In Utah is an American metalcore band from Temple, Texas. The band was featured on the Compilation, A Tribute to Taking Back Sunday They also covered Katy Perry's song, "Unconditionally". The band played the 2013 Scream the Prayer Tour, along with Impending Doom, Wolves at the Gate, The Great Commission, Fit for a King, and Those Who Fear.
Formation and signing (2008–2014)
Formed in 2008 by Danny Martinez, Trey Golden, Justin Morgan, and Dustin Dow, the band wrote and recorded their first EP I Hope You Know This Means War in 2009. The EP, as well as playing local shows frequently, gained the attention of a record label. The band signed to Tragic Hero Records in 2010  and had three full-length releases(Seeing Clearly, Polarities, and Neutral Ground) under the label. The band parted ways with Tragic Hero in late 2014. The name of the band began as a joke, but stuck with them as time went on. It derives from the fact that the death rate in Utah was at one time higher than any other state.
In late 2014 the band independently released their single Exodus. It was well-received by fans in comparison to their previous album release.
Self titled album and new record deal with inVogue Records (2015 -)
In 2015, it was announced via the band's Facebook that they were entering the studio to record a new album. On December 7, 2015, Everyone Dies in Utah announced on their Facebook that they have signed a record deal with inVogue Records. On Jan. 1st, 2016, the band released the first single, Chronophobia, off of their new upcoming album. The album was released on October 7, 2016.
- Danny Martinez - Lead Vocals (2014–present), Unclean Vocals (2008–2014)
- Trey Golden - Keyboards, synthesizers (2008–present)
- Daniel Tharp - Bass (2014–present)
- Nathan Chase — Meadows - Drums (2014–present)
- Dustin Dow - Guitar (2008–2013), (2018–present)
- Brandon Allen - Guitar (2017–present)
- Past Members
- Justin Yost - Lead Vocals (2010–2013)
- Taylor Bagley - Guitar (2008–2011)
- Cody Haigis - Guitar (2011–2013)
- Justin Morgan - Drums (2008–2012)
- Studio albums
- Seeing Clearly (2011; Tragic Hero)
- Polarities (2012; Tragic Hero)
- Neutral Ground (2013; Tragic Hero)
- Everyone Dies in Utah (2016; InVogue Records)
- "E.T." (Originally by Katy Perry; 2010)
- "Unconditionally" (Originally by Katy Perry; 2014)
- "Exodus" (2014)
- "A Decade Under The Influence" (Originally by Taking Back Sunday; 2015)
- "Chronophobia" (2016)
- "X" (2018)
- Kraus, Brian (March 3, 2015). "Everyone Dies in Utah are under the influence". Alternative Press. Retrieved October 17, 2015.
- Stagg, David (February 14, 2014). "Watch: Happy Valentine's Day from Everyone Dies In Utah and Katy Perry". HM Magazine. Retrieved October 17, 2015.
- "Scream The Prayer 2013 lineup revealed". lambgoat.com. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- "Everyone Dies in Utah". Spirit of Metal. Retrieved October 17, 2015.
- Everyone Dies in Utah on Facebook
- "Everyone Dies in Utah signs with InVogue Records". Lambgoat. Retrieved December 11, 2015.
- "Everyone Dies in Utah - Chronophobia".
- "EDIU release".