|Birth name||Muhammad Faiz bin Mohd Nasir|
|Date of birth||21 July 1992|
|Place of birth||Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia|
|Height||1.56 m (5 ft 1 in)|
|2012–2013||PBJ Pasir Mas|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 August 2021|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 June 2019
Muhammad Faiz bin Mohd Nasir (born 21 July 1992) is a Malaysian professional footballer who is now a back player for Terengganu after one year playing for Selangor in the Malaysian Super League as an attacking midfielder or a winger and the Malaysia national team. He is dubbed as Terengganu's Lionel Messi due to his small physical size and height, in addition to his powerful skills on pitch, vision, ability, speed and endurance.
Faiz began his football career playing for the Kelantan youth team in 2013. In 2014, Faiz signed with FAM League club PBAPP. He played for two seasons with PBAPP before decided to leave the club for Felcra and signed one-year contract with the team.
In March 2019, Faiz received his first call-up to the Malaysia national football team. He made his international debut when he came on a first eleven in a 2–1 2019 Airmarine Cup win with Afghanistan. In that match, a stunning strike out from the box led to his first goal of the tournament and national team.
- As of match played 29 August 2021
- As of 11 June 2019
- As of match played 7 June 2019. Malaysia score listed first, score column indicates score after each Faiz Nasir goal.
|1||23 March 2019||Bukit Jalil National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||1||Afghanistan||1–1||2–1||2019 Airmarine Cup|
|2||7 June 2019||Bukit Jalil National Stadium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||2||Timor-Leste||6–1||7–1||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Messi Terengganu idam wakili negara https://www.bharian.com.my/sukan/bola/2017/11/349387/messi-terengganu-idam-wakili-negara
- T. Avineshwaran (27 January 2019). "Selangor new midfielder Faiz set to rule the pitch". thestar.com.my. Retrieved 21 December 2019.
- Devinder Singh (22 March 2018). "Search for win continues". nst.com.my. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "Faiz Nasir". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmermann. Retrieved 11 December 2018.