Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Falkland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Falkland may refer to:
- Falkland, British Columbia, a community in Canada
- Falkland, Nova Scotia, a community in Canada
- Falkland Islands, an archipelago in the south Atlantic Ocean
- Falkland, Fife, a former burgh in Fife, Scotland, UK
- Falkland, North Carolina, a town in the United States
- Falkland (Redd Shop, Virginia), U.S., a historic plantation house
- Falkland Ridge, Nova Scotia, a community in Canada
- Falkland Sound, a strait separating West Falkland and East Falkland
- Folkland (disambiguation)
- South Falkland, an English colony on Newfoundland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Falkland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.