Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Fido or fido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fido refers to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fido Dido, a cartoon character associated with the soft drink 7-Up
- Fido (film), a Canadian comedy about a zombie named "Fido"
- Fido (band), a punk/rock band from Melbourne, Australia
- Fido, one half of Alexis & Fido, a reggaeton duo
- Fairfield Industrial Dog Object, or Fido, a sculpture in Fairfield, Victoria, Australia
- Beata Fido (born 1967), Polish actress
Internet and communication
- FIDO Alliance, an industry consortium working on internet authentication mechanisms, including the UDF protocol for two-factor authentication.
- Fido Solutions, a Canadian cellular, home phone and Internet provider
- FidoNet, a worldwide bulletin board system computer network, related to the FIDO bulletin board software package.
- A microcontroller version of the Freescale ColdFire (part of the Motorola_68000_series)
.fidoa type of Cineon Graphics Data file format.
Military and space
- Fido Explosives Detector, a portable explosives detector
- Fire Direction Officer or FDO, the third ranking officer in a US artillery battery
- Flight Dynamics Officer, a position in ground control of space missions
- Fog Investigation and Dispersal Operation, a fog dispersal system developed in the Second World War
- Mark 24 Mine or FIDO, a U.S. acoustic homing torpedo used during World War II
- Roger Grosjean, an MI5 double agent (codename Fido) in World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.