From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fido or fido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fido refers to:
- Fido (dog), a famous dog and symbol of loyalty
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fido Dido, a cartoon character associated with the soft drink 7-Up
- Fido (film), a Canadian comedy about a zombie named "Fido"
- Fido (band), a punk/rock band from Melbourne, Australia
- Fido, one half of Alexis & Fido, a reggaeton duo
- Fairfield Industrial Dog Object, or Fido, a sculpture in Fairfield, Victoria, Australia
Internet and communication
- FIDO Alliance, an industry consortium working on internet authentication mechanisms
- Fido Solutions, a Canadian cellular provider owned by Rogers, Inc.
- FidoBBS or FIDO, a bulletin board software package
- FidoNet, a worldwide bulletin board system computer network
Military and space
- Fido Explosives Detector, a portable explosives detector
- Fire Direction Officer or FDO, the third ranking officer in a US artillery battery
- Flight Dynamics Officer, a position in ground control of space missions
- Fog Investigation and Dispersal Operation, a fog dispersal system developed in the Second World War
- Mark 24 Mine or FIDO, a U.S. acoustic homing torpedo used during World War II
- Roger Grosjean, an MI5 double agent (codename Fido) in World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.