Fireweed may also refer to:
- A species of plant in the genus Chamaenerion
- A common name for Erechtites hieracifolia, a plant in the sunflower family
- A common name for Senecio madagascariensis in Australia and Hawaii
- Crassocephalum crepidioides (Ebolo), an annual herbaceous plant in the sunflower family (Asteraceae)
- Mexican fireweed, Bassia scoparia, a shrub in family Amaranthaceae
- Apalochlamys spectabilis, a plant in the family Asteraceae, from Australia
- A folk name for dodder
- Lyngbya majuscula, a cyanobacterium
- Fireweed (periodical), a feminist literary magazine founded in Toronto, Canada, in 1978
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fireweed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.