This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Revenue||€933 million (2018)|
|€90 million (2018)|
|Footnotes / references|
in consolidated financial statement
Giochi Preziosi S.p.A. also known as Gruppo Giochi Preziosi (Giochi Preziosi Group) is an Italian company that produces toys and TV series based on their toys. They work in association with Marathon Media and Mondo TV.
Giochi Preziosi is the principal owner of the Gormiti and Dinofroz franchises and license toys for other companies such as Marvel Comics, Power Rangers, Ben 10 and Winx Club toys. In 2006, they started to produce TV series based on their toys. The first series was Gormiti: The Lords of Nature Returns!. They have also produced video games based on the Gormiti TV series for the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS.
Giochi Preziosi sold 50% stake of a joint venture Prenatal Retail Group to its partner Artsana in 2017. In the same year, Enrico Preziosi, chairman of Giochi Preziosi, bought back the minority ownership of the company from a Chinese company Ocean Gold Global. In 2011, Flair one of UK’s top ten toy companies, was acquired becoming part of the group. Ocean Gold Global invested in Giochi Preziosi in 2014.
- Gormiti: The Invincible Lords of Nature, Marathon Media and Canal J (2008–2009)
- Gormiti: The Supreme Eclipse Era, Marathon Media and Canal J ( 2009–2010)
- Gormiti The Neorganic Evolution, Marathon Media and Canal J (2010–2011)
- Puppy in My Pocket: Adventures in Pocketville, Mondo TV and other production companies (2011–2012)
- Gormiti Nature Unleashed, Mondo TV (2012–present)
- Dinofroz, Mondo TV (2012–present)
- Idol x Warrior Miracle Tunes!, Boing (2018–present)
- Flair Leisure Products
- "Bilancio Consolidato 2016" (PDF) (in Italian). Giochi Preziosi. 2017. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "Giochi Preziosi sells stake in retail business to joint venture partner Artsana". Toy News. 24 July 2017. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Giochi Preziosi liquida il socio cinese con 63 milioni". Milano Finanza (in Italian). 18 August 2017. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Ocean Gold Global su Preziosi". Milano Finanza (in Italian). 18 August 2017. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- Official website (in English) (in Italian) (in French) (in German) (in Greek) (in Spanish)