From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flashlight or spotlight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flashlight is a portable self-contained electric spotlight, also known as a torch.
Flashlight or flash light or Flash Light may also refer to:
- Flash (photography), or the flashlight, a device used for instantaneous illumination during picture taking
- Flashlight fish (disambiguation), a common name for several fishes
- The photophore, beside the eye of certain fish
- Yakovlev Yak-25, a Soviet military jet which NATO designates as "Flashlight"
- Yakovlev Yak-27, NATO designation "Flashlight-C"
- The Flashlight, a 1917 silent film starring Lon Chaney, Sr.
- Flash Light (album), a 1987 album by Tom Verlaine
- Flashlights (album), a 2007 album by the band Y-O-U
- "Flash Light" (song), a 1977 song by Parliament
- "Flashlight" (DJ Fresh song), a 2014 song by DJ Fresh featuring Ellie Goulding
- "Flashlight" (R3hab and Deorro song), a 2014 single by Dutch DJ R3hab and Mexican-American DJ Deorro
- "Flashlight" (Jessie J song), a song recorded for the soundtrack to the film Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)
- "Flashlight" (Kasia Moś song), a 2017 song by Kasia Moś
- "Flashlight", a song by Hunter Hayes from Storyline
- "Flashlight", a 1994 single by Fuzzy
- "Flashlight", a song by The Front Bottoms from The Front Bottoms
- "Flashlight", a song by Chris Young from Neon
- Flash Lite, a lightweight version of Adobe Flash Player
- Flash (disambiguation)
- Fleshlight, a sex toy for men
- Torch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flashlight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.