Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up flashlight or spotlight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flashlight is a portable self-contained electric spotlight, also known as a torch.
Flashlight or flash light or Flash Light may also refer to:
- Flash (photography), or the flashlight, a device used for instantaneous illumination during picture taking
- Flashlight fish (disambiguation), a common name for several fishes
- The photophore, beside the eye of certain fish
- Yakovlev Yak-25, a Soviet military jet which NATO designates as "Flashlight"
- Yakovlev Yak-27, NATO designation "Flashlight-C"
- The Flashlight, a 1917 silent film starring Lon Chaney, Sr.
- Flash Light (album), a 1987 album by Tom Verlaine
- Flashlights (album), a 2007 album by the band Y-O-U
- "Flash Light" (song), a 1977 song by Parliament
- "Flashlight" (DJ Fresh song), a 2014 song by DJ Fresh featuring Ellie Goulding
- "Flashlight" (R3hab and Deorro song), a 2014 single by Dutch DJ R3hab and Mexican-American DJ Deorro
- "Flashlight" (Jessie J song), a song recorded for the soundtrack to the film Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)
- "Flashlight" (Kasia Moś song), a 2017 song by Kasia Moś
- "Flashlight", a song by Hunter Hayes from Storyline
- "Flashlight", a 1994 single by Fuzzy
- "Flashlight", a song by The Front Bottoms from The Front Bottoms
- "Flashlight", a song by Chris Young from Neon
- Flash Lite, a lightweight version of Adobe Flash Player
- Flash (disambiguation)
- Fleshlight, a sex toy for men
- Torch (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flashlight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.