From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fleet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fleet may refer to:
A fleet is a collection of ships or vehicles, with many specific connotations:
- Fleet vehicles, a pool of motor vehicles owned or leased by a business, government agency or other organisation
- Fishing fleet
- Naval fleet, substantial group of warships
- A group of small ships or flotilla
- A group of racing sailboats. A superset whose subsets are called "classes". Classes may be non-identical boat types grouped into handicap rating bands or ranges, or classes may be groups of ("one-design") boat types, identical within their respective class. A class may be further subdivided into "divisions" and/or "flights".
A fleet is a saline waterway found in river marshes:
- Fleet, Kent, a waterway in the Thames marshes, England
Fleet is found in place names:
- Fleet, Dorset, England
- Fleet, Hampshire, England
- River Fleet, subterranean river in London, England
- Fleet, Lincolnshire, England
- Gatehouse of Fleet, small town in Scotland
- Water of Fleet, a river in Scotland
- Fleet, Alberta, Canada
- Fleet, Kentucky, US
- Fleet (surname)
- Fleet Aircraft
- FleetBoston Financial, a financial institution also known as Fleet Bank
- Fleet Farm, American farm and ranch supply store chain
- Fleet Foxes, American band
- Fleet (laxative), brand name for bisacody
- Fleet services, English motorway service station
- Fleet Spurs F.C.
- Ebbsfleet United F.C., whose nickname is The Fleet
- All pages beginning with "Fleet"
- All pages with titles containing "Fleet"
- The Fleet (disambiguation)
- First fleet (disambiguation)
- Second Fleet (disambiguation)
- Third Fleet (disambiguation)
- Fourth Fleet (disambiguation)
- Fifth Fleet (disambiguation)
- Sixth Fleet (disambiguation)
- Seventh Fleet (disambiguation)
- 8th Fleet (disambiguation)
- 9th Fleet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fleet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.