|EP by Steve Vai|
|Steve Vai chronology|
Flex-Able Leftovers was a limited edition 10" vinyl EP by American composer and guitarist, Steve Vai. It was leftover material from the recordings done during the "Flex-Able" days (1982 to 1984) and originally released in 1984 (see 1984 in music).
There were only two EP editions in 1984 :
- The first issue (limited to 1000 copies) on Urantia Records.
- The Second issue, with different artwork (limited to 1000 copies) on Akachic Records.
All songs written by Steve Vai, except where noted.
- "You Didn't Break It" (Bob Harris, Suzannah Harris) – 4:14
- "Bledsoe Bluvd" – 4:22
- "The Beast of Love" (Joe Kearney) – 3:29
- "Burnin' Down the Mountain" – 4:22
- "So Happy" (Vai, Laurel Fishman) – 2:43
- "Details at 10" – 5:57
- "Little Pieces of Seaweed" (Vai, Larry Kutcher) – 5:12
- "Chronic Insomnia" – 2:00
- Steve Vai – vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, coral sitar, keyboards, electric piano, bass guitar, background vocals
- Scott Collard - Synthesizer (Prophet V)
- Larry Crane – piccolo xylophone, bell lyre, vibraphone
- Fammin - Voice (Screaming)
- Laurel Fishman - Vocals
- Chris Frazier – drums
- Joe Kearney – vocals
- Larry Kutcher - Voice (Narration) Lyrics (Little Pieces Of Seaweed)
- Stu Hamm – vocals, bass guitar
- Suzannah Harris – background vocals
- Bob Harris – vocals, Programmed by (Drums)
- Tommy Mars – vocals, violin, keyboards
- Lillian Vai - Vocals (Crying)
- Chad Wackerman - Drums
- Pete Zeldman – percussion
- John Matousek - mastering
- Mark Pinske - mastering (assistant)
- Steve Vai - Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Artwork By [Cover Design]