Jozefzoon while with PSV in 2014.
|Date of birth||9 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni, French Guiana|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2011–2012||→ NAC Breda (loan)||16||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:07, 23 April 2017 (UTC).
Florian Jozefzoon (born 9 February 1991) is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a winger for English club Brentford. He is a product of the Ajax Youth Academy and won 10 caps for the Netherlands at youth level.
A winger and attacking midfielder, Jozefzoon began his career with spells at CTO '70 and AFC. He joined the Ajax Youth Academy in 2006 and signed a three-year professional contract in June 2008. Jozefzoon won his maiden call into the first team squad for the opening match of the 2010–11 Eredivisie season versus FC Groningen and remained an unused substitute during the 2–2 draw. He made his senior debut six days later, replacing Urby Emanuelson at half time during a 4–2 win over SBV Vitesse. He scored his only goal for the club in a 5–0 KNVB Becker third round win over MVV Maastricht on 22 September 2010. After five appearances during the 2010–11 season, Jozefzoon signed a one-year contract extension in June 2011, but spent the 2011–12 season away on loan and was released at the end of the season.
NAC Breda (loan)
On 25 May 2012, Jozefzoon joined Eredivisie club RKC Waalwijk on a free transfer, signing a two-year contract with an option for a third year. He made 36 appearances and scored seven goals during the 2012–13 season before departing the Mandemakers Stadion in June 2013.
In June 2013, Jozefzoon joined Eredivisie giants PSV Eindhoven for a €400,000 fee. Despite making 25 appearances and scoring four goals during his debut season, he failed to fully break into the first team at the Philips Stadion. Jozefzoon's 15 league appearances during the 2014–15 season were enough to win him an Eredivisie winners' medal, the first silverware of his career. After largely falling out of the first team picture through 2015 and 2016 due to an anterior cruciate ligament injury, Jozefzoon left the club in January 2017.
On 27 January 2017, Jozefzoon moved to England to join Championship club Brentford for an undisclosed fee on a deal until the end of the 2016–17 season, with an option to extend for a further year. He made his debut four days later, playing the first 71 minutes of a 3–0 win over Aston Villa at Griffin Park. With both lacking stamina after little football during the first half of the season, head coach Dean Smith rotated Jozefzoon and Sergi Canós on the right wing through to the end of the season, often with one substituting the other. Jozefzoon scored his first Bees goal on his 16th appearance, with the equaliser in a 1–1 draw with Barnsley on 17 April.
- As of match played 22 April 2017.
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|NAC Breda (loan)||2011–12||Eredivisie||16||0||1||0||—||—||17||0|
|Jong PSV||2013–14||Eerste Divisie||7||3||—||—||—||7||3|
- 4 appearances in UEFA Champions League, 4 appearances and 1 goal in UEFA Europa League.
- Appearances in UEFA Europa League.
- FC, Brentford. "Florian Jozefzoon signs for Brentford from PSV". Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "PSV betaalt 10.000 euro aan Ajax – Ajax Showtime". www.ajaxshowtime.com. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- "Florian Jozefzoon bij Ajax". AFC-Ajax.info (in Dutch). Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Jeugdspelers binden zich aan Ajax". Ajax (in Dutch). Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Florian Jozefzoon at Soccerway
- "Ajax vs. Vitesse – 14 August 2010 – Soccerway". uk.soccerway.com. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Verlenging contract en verhuur Jozefzoon" (in Dutch). AFC Ajax. 10 June 2011. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- "Jozefzoon verruilt Ajax transfervrij voor RKC Waalwijk – Voetbal International". www.vi.nl. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Voetbalzone – Meepraten over voetbal.". www.voetbalzone.nl. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Florian Jozefzoon's season over". Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Games played by Florian Jozefzoon in 2016/2017". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Florian Jozefzoon Player Profile - ESPN FC". www.espnfc.co.uk. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- Brett, Ciaran. "Get to know Brentford's new signing from PSV Florian Jozefzoon". Retrieved 27 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Florian Jozefzoon.|