|Headquarters||Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States|
|Kat Cole (COO)|
Steve DeSutter (CEO) CHRO)
|Owner||Roark Capital Group|
Moe's Southwest Grill
Focus Brands is an affiliate of the Atlanta-based private equity firm, Roark Capital Group, that currently owns the Schlotzsky's, Carvel, Cinnabon, Moe's Southwest Grill, McAlister's Deli, Auntie Anne's and Jamba Juice brands. It is based in Sandy Springs, Georgia and operates over 5,000 stores.
In June of 2017, Kat Cole was named Chief Operating Officer. 
- "COMPANY NEWS; FOCUS BRANDS TO BUY CINNABON FROM AFC ENTERPRISES". The New York Times. September 9, 2004. Retrieved July 1, 2009.
- Minnick, Fred (April 11, 2007). "FOCUS Brands Buys Moe's Southwest Grill". QSR Magazine.
- "Focus Brands Buys Auntie Anne's". QSR. Retrieved August 19, 2012.
- "https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2017/06/19/kat-cole-named-coo-president-north-america-at.html". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-01-31. External link in
- Garrett, Arnessa; Robinson-Jacobs, Karen (2 August 2018). "Frisco-based Jamba Juice to be bought by Atlanta operator of Schlotzsky's". Dallas News. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "Focus Brands completes $200m acquisition of smoothie chain Jamba Juice". Verdict Foodservice. 14 September 2018. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|