From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fugue may also refer to:
- Fugues (magazine) for the Canadian gay magazine
- Fugue (magazine) for the United States literary journal
- Fugue state, a psychological term
- Fugue (hash function), a cryptographic hash function
- Fugue State Press, a small New York City literary publisher
- Fuging tune, a variety of Anglo-American vernacular choral music
- "Fugue", a song by Emerson, Lake & Palmer on their album Trilogy
- Füge, the Hungarian name for Figa village, Beclean town, Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
- Fuge or Feudge, a surname found in England
- Dr. Frederique Fugue, a fictional character from the children's animated series Arthur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fugue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.