This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Funairi-hon-machi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
|Operated by||Hiroshima Electric Railway|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||December 28, 1943|
There are three routes that serve Funairi-hon-machi Station:
The station consists of two staggered side platforms serving two tracks. Crosswalks connect the platforms with the sidewalk. There is a shelter located in the middle of each platform.
|Hiroden Eba Line|
- Hiroden Bus Route #6 at "Funairi-hon-machi" bus stop
- Funairi-hon-machi Syoutengai
- Municipal Kanzaki Elementary School
- Hiroshima Prefectural Medical Association
- Opened on December 28, 1943.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Funairi-hon-machi Station.|