Gajanur, Tamil Nadu
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Gajanur is a village in Thalavadi taluk, Erode district of Tamil Nadu, India. It is also called as Dodda Gajanur It is located 4 kms from the Karnataka-Tamil Nadu border, and is 1 km south from the town of Thalavadi. Most of roads are connected to Karnataka state.
It is the birthplace of Kannada matinee idol Dr Rajkumar. Kannada legendary actor Dr.Rajkumar was kidnapped by Veerappan from his native house at Gajanur on 30 July 2000. It is abutting the Sathyamangala wildlife sanctuary.
- Gajanur, a place in Karnataka, India
- "Verdict in Rajkumar abduction case on Sept. 25". Retrieved 12 January 2021.
- "When power star Puneeth visited Dr. Rajkumar's birthplace for a shoot". Retrieved 12 January 2021.
- "Gajanur villagers say lack of political will led to acquittal". Retrieved 12 January 2021.
- "Rajkumar kidnap, state intel had warned him a year before". Retrieved 12 January 2021.