From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gathering)
Gather, gatherer, or gathering may refer to:
|Look up gather in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In anthropology and sociology:
- Hunter-gatherer, a person or a society whose subsistence depends on hunting and gathering of wild foods
- Intensive gathering, the practice of cultivating wild plants as a step toward domestication
- Harvesting crops
In the arts:
- Global gathering, a music festival in the United Kingdom
- Ricochet Gathering, a music event in the United States
- Tribal Gathering, a music festival in the United Kingdom
- Gather (sewing), an area where fabric is folded or bunched together with thread or yarn
- Gather (knitting), a generic term for one of several knitting techniques to draw stitches closer together
- Gather.com, a social networking website
- Gathering (bookbinding), a number of sheets of paper folded and sewn or glued as a group into a bookbinding
- Gathering of Developers, sometimes called as 'Gathering'
- Rag gatherer, an archaic occupation, also known as rag picker
- Gathering, any type of party or meeting, including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gather.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.