May 29, 1998|
Laguna Niguel, CA, U.S.
|Labels||Bump Into Genius Music, Warner/Chappell Music |
Gavyn Bailey (born May 29, 1998) is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. He is best known for his EP, Sickly in Love which landed him at #4 on the iTunes singer-songwriter charts. The track "All Growed' Up" was featured on the Canadian television show, Degrassi. In 2016, Gavyn signed a publishing deal with Adam Anders and Alan Melina of Bump Into Genius / Warner/Chappell Music.
- Sickly in Love (2013)
|2018||Xenia||"Love You Give Away"||Co-writer|
|2017||Tim Schou||"Novocaine"||Co-writer, Producer|
Bailey was born with kidney failure and received a life-saving kidney transplant on Easter Sunday, 2001. He has also been open about his past and present life with mental illness as an ambassator for CHOC (Children's Hospital of Orange County's) Mental Health Initiative.
- Clay, Joanna (January 19, 2012). "From Fisher-Price to YouTube, a life of music". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 12, 2017.
- "Gavyn Bailey from Orange County".
- "Music by Gavyn Bailey".
- "Today was an exciting day for Team BIG!... - Bump Into Genius Music - Facebook".
- "All I Need - Single by Lauren Dair Owens & Gavyn Bailey on Apple Music".
- "Fragile - Single by Gavyn Bailey on Apple Music".
- "Donate Life Run/Walk - May 1, 2010".
- "CHOC Children's Mental Health Initiative - Gavyn Bailey - Video". September 4, 2015.