||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Geeta Basra at Lakme Fashion Week 2011
13 March 1984 |
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)[better source needed]|
|Spouse(s)||Harbhajan Singh (m. 2015)|
She was first seen in the Emraan Hashmi-starrer Dil Diya Hai in 2006. Her second release, The Train (2007), was also opposite Hashmi. She played Roma, a working woman who gets caught up in an extramarital affair.
|2006||Dil Diya Hai||Neha||Hindi||Emraan Hashmi
|2007||The Train||Roma||Hindi||Emraan Hashmi
|2013||Zilla Ghaziabad||Special Appearance||Hindi||Sanjay Dutt
|2014||Mr Joe B. Carvalho||Gehna||Hindi||Arshad Warsi
Soha Ali Khan
|Bhaiyyaji Superhit||Hindi||Sunny Deol
|2016||Second Hand Husband||Neha||Hindi||Dharmendra
- "Harbhajan Singh’s wife Geeta Basra celebrates birthday with India cricket team". The Indian Express. 13 March 2016. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on In.Com". In.com. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on Dhan te nan". Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on IndiaEveryday". Geeta Basra Biography. IndiaEveryday.com. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on bTownPedia". Retrieved 13 February 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Harbhajan Singh-Geeta Basra tie the knot". Times of India. 29 October 2015.
- "Geeta Basra follows Anushka Sharma’s ‘NH10′ in ‘Lock’". Archived from the original on 10 August 2015.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|