Gino Sandro Alache Salas
March 22, 1973
|Residence||Kingston, Ontario, Canada|
|Occupation||Music journalism, publicist, creative director, press agent|
Gino Alache (born March 22, 1973) is a public relations specialist, music journalist, publicist and radio personality. He is best known as a specialist with in-depth knowledge of hard rock and heavy metal music. His interviews have been broadcast in different languages.
Gino Alache was born in Lima, Peru. He grew up in La Molina district and attended a Catholic school on Marianist education. In his adolescence, he started to feel a deep admiration for bands such as Manowar, Metallica, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath. Since then, he began to write music articles finding what it would be his passion.
During his first years of adolescence, he listened a lot the American heavy metal radio programming such as KNAC 105.05, Pure Rock and Pirate Radio, he also followed the MTV television program Headbangers Ball, and then in 1994, the Latin American version of MTV launched, under the name of Headbangers. It was the perfect opportunity for him to send his first articles by mail from Peru. Those articles were always about the Latin American heavy metal and hard rock scene, and, fortunately, they were accepted by the following programs up to 1997. In an interview on January 17, 2006, for the Portuguese webpage SounD(/)ZonE, he said: “I think that all started when I was in elementary school, a classmate brought a long duration of Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast, it was 1982, since then, I become passionate about all this.”
By January 2002, using the Internet, he began the creation of a website and later an online radio station called Rockum. His first steps in the web were as editor-in-chief and writer about Anglophone hard rock and heavy metal. By 2002, he began to write about records that just launched in Europe and United States, and then the ones from Latin America and Asia.
In summer 2008, he began to work in public relations, specialized in training. He was a press agent for the most important international shows in Peru. He worked with artists such as Aerosmith, Metallica, Stryper, Cerati, Skid Row, The Cranberries, José Luis Perales, Rotting Christ and Yellowcard. In February 2010, Terra Networks hired him as an editor-in-chief of a new blog called Zona de Metal.
In June 2012 by the Radio Clasicas Actuales.com, he released his first radio program, apart from Rockum, called Rockum Classics with just 1970s rock music.
By September 2013, as a general producer and creative director, he was in charge of the intellectual creativity and production of the first heavy metal song of the famous Peruvian singer of Creole and Afro Peruvian music Eva Ayllón with the band of hard rock Temptation Xplodes, the song was called "Desaparecer".  
In the same year, the Archbishop of Lima hired him as a producer and press director to create the first massive March for Life by producing and directing three testimonial video clips and a song with a video clip where the Peruvian artist Sandra Muente sang "Vengo a cuidar de ti" ("I come to take care of you").
In September 2014, he released his new video clip with the band Kikasban called Seis (This music comes from the soul), and he tried to mix the different fusions that our cultures, ethnics, and traditions have.
Support to Peruvian rock
In April 2010, in a new press interview made by the Peruvian newspaper El Chino, he declared: "The rock in Peru is not only (his commercial stars) Pedro Suárez Vertiz and Libido, be heavy is a matter of survival, we ask the Peruvian State for support to the real rock scene in Peru". The Chino newspaper qualified his work as a "quixotic" example that a man does not need to be used to "hang on to boom" to have success.
Nowadays, he lives with his wife and continues editing and broadcasting Rockum. Gino produces new artists, and he is a business consultant in matters of press and corporate reputation. He is writing an autobiographical book about his experiences in the world of rock, which will launch by the middle of 2019.
In May 2019, Alache had his first Tv appearance in Canada. Global Television Network in Canada invited him to their "The Morning Show" aired via Global News CKWS-TV in Kingston. In that Canadian breakfast television show, Gino Alache was considered a celebrated music journalist and publicly named a New Kingstonian by the MuchMusic’s and MuchMoreMusic’s longest running on-air Canadian television personality Bill Welychka. 
- "OMEN Guitarist Interviewed In Peru by Gino Alache; Video Available".
- "A 14-minute audio interview with Stratovarius frontman Timo Kotipelto conducted on September 22 by Gino Alache".
- "Ex-Guns N' Roses Drummer Steve Adler: New Audio Interview by Gino Alache Available".
- "Gino Alache from Rockum conducted an interview with Suffocation drummer Mike Smith".
- "Rockum have posted an audio interview by Gino Alache conducted with SUFFOCATION drummer Mike Smith".
- "Gino Alache from RockumRadio.com conducted an interview with Suffocation drummer Mike Smith".
- "Nuno Costa from SounD(/)ZonE conducted an interview with Gino Alache".
- "Brad Mormino from Italy reviewed by Gino Alache".
- "Badhoven from Austria reviewed by Gino Alache" (PDF).
- "Adler All Of Us Want To Have A Guns N' Roses Reunion".
- "Guns N' Roses: "todos queremos uma reunião"".
- "Blabbermouth Steven Adler: All of Us Want to Have a Guns N' Roses Reunion".
- "Steven Adler: All of Us Want to Have a Guns N\' Roses Reunion and Play for Everybody".
- "Gino Alache of Rockumweb.com conducted an interview with Krisiun drummer Max Kolesne".
- "Fear Factory Performs In Argentina: Video Available - Blabbermouth".
- "The Metal Den - Fear Factory Performs In Argentina: Video Available Available - Blabbermouth".
- "Exodus - Live Pictures from Peru Available".
- "It is expected full: already sold 23 thousand tickets to see Aerosmith in Lima - El Comercio Newspaper".
- "How much does it cost to be a singer in Peru? - El Comercio Newspaper".
- "Phantom Magazine published on July 18, 2010 "".
- "Phantom Magazine published on March 21, 2010 "".
- "Exclusive: interview with the Megadeth bassist Dave Ellefson by Gino Alache to the newspaper El Comercio".
- "Eva Ayllón surprises singing heavy metal".
- "The day on which Eva Ayllón surprised singing heavy metal".
- "Eva Ayllón ventures into Heavy Metal in new music video".
- "Eva Ayllón sang heavy metal with the band Temptation Xplodes".
- "Eva Ayllón surprises when penetrating into the heavy metal music with band Temptation Xplodes".
- "Eva Ayllón sings heavy metal with Temptation Xplodes".
- "Singer Criolla gladly accepted the challenge of facing another musical genre".
- "Eva Ayllón sings Heavy Metal with Peruvian band".
- "Sandra Muente: Vengo a Cuidar de Ti (Official Videoclip of March for Life Lima 2013)".
- "March for Life Tv JN19".
- "Music comes from the soul with KikasBan".
- "Peruvian hairless dog is star of video clip".
- "The rock in Peru is not only his commercial rock stars".