Giving Up The Ghost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Giving up the ghost is a euphemism for death.
It may also refer to:
- Giving Up the Ghost - a song by the Bee Gees, released as the fourth track on their 1987 album E.S.P.
- Giving Up the Ghost - a song by electronica artist BT, released as the seventh track on his 1999 album Movement in Still Life
- Giving Up the Ghost - a song by DJ Shadow from his 2002 album The Private Press
- Giving Up the Ghost - a 2003 memoir by Hilary Mantel
- Giving Up the Ghost - a 2007 Charles Pratt, Jr.-written episode of Silvio Horta's TV series Ugly Betty
- Giving Up the Ghost - a 2008 radio play by Lynne Truss
|Look up give up the ghost in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giving Up The Ghost.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.