From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up godmother in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A godmother is a female godparent in the Christian tradition.
Godmother may also refer to:
- A female arranged to be legal guardian of a child if untimely demise is met by the parents
- Godmother (cocktail), a cocktail made with Italian Amaretto liqueur and vodka
- Godmother (film), a Hindi film
- The Godmother (film), a 2011 Romanian film 
- Griselda Blanco (nickname)
- Fairy godmother (disambiguation)
- Godfather (disambiguation)
- List of people considered father or mother of a field
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Godmother.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.