|Copenhagen and London|
|Kim Kjørup (CEO)|
Gorm's traces its history back to 2003 when Gorm Wisweh began to bake pizzas in his mother's café in Svaneke on the island of Bornholm. He later opened I pizzeria at Magstræde 16 in Copenhagen]] together with a group of friends. It was later followed by several other pizza restaurants in the city. The first Gorm's outside Copenhagen opened in Brandts Klædefabrik in Odense in May 2017.
A 67 % share of the company was acquired by Orkla in 2018. The opening of eight new restaurants have later been announced.
- Aarhus (1)
- Jægergårdsgade 6
- Copenhagen (8)
- Amagerbrogade 83
- Copenhagen Airport (Terminal 2)
- Kalvebod Brygge 59 (Fisketorvet)
- Israels Plads (Torvehallerne)
- Magstræde 16
- Nyhavn 14
- Tivoli Gardens
- Ørestads Boulevard 102b (Field's)
- Kolding (1)
- Akseltorv 8A
- Odense (1)
- Amfipladsen 3
- "Orkla køber pizzakæden Gorm's". Politiken. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- "Lige i centrum: Pizzakæden Gorm's åbner i Odense". fyns.dk. Retrieved 26 July 2018.