Grant Municipal Airport
|Grant Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Grant|
|Elevation AMSL||3,425 ft / 1,044 m|
Grant Municipal Airport (ICAO: KGGF, FAA LID: GGF) is a city owned, public use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) north of the central business district of Grant, a city in Perkins County, Nebraska, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Grant Municipal Airport covers an area of 95 acres (38 ha) at an elevation of 3,425 feet (1,044 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with a concrete surface measuring 4,797 by 60 feet (1,462 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending June 30, 2009, the airport had 9,500 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 26 per day. At that time there were 14 aircraft based at this airport, all single-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for GGF ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 5, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on October 27, 2012. External link in
- "Grant Municipal Airport (ICAO: KGGF, FAA: GGF)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved June 18, 2012.
- Aerial image as of May 1999 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for GGF, effective March 29, 2018
- Resources for this airport: