The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|National Secretary of the Socialist Party USA|
|Assumed office |
October 14, 1995
|State Secretary of the |
Socialist Party of New Jersey
December 1, 2015 – March 5, 2017
|Preceded by||Pat Noble|
|Succeeded by||Pat Noble|
|State Co-Chair of the Socialist Party of New Jersey|
July 10, 2011 – December 1, 2015
Serving with Stephanie Gussin
|Succeeded by||Stephanie Gussin (as State Chair)|
|Born||April 19, 1966|
Kearny, New Jersey, U.S.
|Residence||Montclair, New Jersey|
|Occupation||Political writer, activist|
Gregory "Greg" Pason (born April 19, 1966) is an American democratic socialist politician, activist, and National Secretary of the Socialist Party USA, a position he has held for over 20 years. Additionally, Pason has served in various positions in the Socialist Party of New Jersey and Northern New Jersey Socialist Party, currently serving as treasurer of the former and chair of the latter. Outside of the Socialist Party, Pason currently serves as:
Committee Member, Parks, Recreation & Cultural Affairs Advisory Committee- Montclair, NJ
Co-Director, Indie Arts Montclair 
Staff, Terry' Serendipity Cafe
Member, ABC-No-Rio Punk/NC Collective
He has formally served as:
Co-chair of the New Jersey branch of the National Writers Union
Founding member of Red & Anarchist Skinheads (RASH United)
Founding member of Residents Against Racism
Board of Directors, Brandworkers International 
Pason joined the Party in 1989, shortly after joining the Party's official youth arm, the Young People's Socialist League (YSPL).
As the National Secretary, Pason runs the day-to-day business of the Party, out of the national office in New York City.
He has run for several public offices in the past two decades, including two campaigns for Governor of New Jersey and four campaigns for the United States Senate. He has achieved ballot status for all seven of his campaigns, a rarity for perennial candidates.
- 2012 US Senate election: 2,249 votes (0.07%)
- 2009 Gubernatorial election: 2,085 votes (0.09%)
- 2006 US Senate election: 2,490 votes (0.1%)
- 2002 US Senate election: 2,702 votes (0.13%)
- 2000 US Senate election: 3,365 votes (0.11%)
- 1997 Gubernatorial election: 2,800 votes (0.12%)
- 1994, District 9 Congressional election: 1,490 votes (0.93%)
- "Socialist Party USA". Socialist Party USA. Archived from the original on 2011-10-04. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Indie Arts Collective Montclair NJ | Meet the Board". Indie Arts Collective Montclair NJ. Retrieved 2018-07-21.
- "Gregory Pason, Candidate for U.S. Senate". Vote-nj.org. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Leading Lights from Law & Organizing to be Honored at Brandworkers Awards Dinner | Industrial Workers of the World". www.iww.org. Retrieved 2018-07-21.
- November 3, 2009 - General Election[permanent dead link]
- "2000 ELECTION STATISTICS". Clerk.house.gov. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- November 4, 1997 Election Results
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Greg Pason.|