Grey 17 Is Missing
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for television. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"Grey 17 Is Missing"|
|Babylon 5 episode|
|Episode no.||Season 3
|Directed by||John Flinn, III|
|Written by||J. Michael Straczynski|
|Original air date||7 October 1996
1 September 1996 (UK)
Grey 17 Is Missing is an episode from the third season of the science-fiction television series Babylon 5.
Garibaldi investigates an abandoned level of the station. Delenn is installed as head of the Rangers, but Neroon believes her to be a megalomaniac with messianic delusions. He vows to prevent her taking over the direction of the Rangers.
In the course of his investigation, Garibaldi discovers a cult with Minbari-like beliefs has taken up residence on the forgotten level. Something sinister also lurks on the level, and guards the only way out.
- Babylon 5 has begun recruiting telepaths.
- Delenn has assumed control of the Rangers.
- Neroon attempted to stop her, believing she is consumed with messianic delusion, but he was prevented from interfering by Marcus. Neroon accepts Delenn as the head of the Rangers when Marcus invokes Valen's name as his reason for being willing to die for Delenn.
- It has been noted that this episode was one of the weaker ones overall. J. Michael Straczynski, creator of Babylon 5, expressed his own dissatisfaction with a part of this episode (namely the appearance of the Zarg), as well as a desire to apologize to fans in person.
- John Hardin (1996). "JMS CompuServe messages for October 1996". Retrieved December 10, 2006.
- Grey 17 Is Missing at The Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5
- "Grey 17 Is Missing" at the Internet Movie Database
|This Babylon 5-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|