From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gump or Gumps may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Forrest Gump (character), the eponymous lead character in a novel by Winston Groom and its screen adaptation
- The Gump, a fictional character from the Oz series of books by L. Frank Baum
- The Gumps, a popular comic strip (1917-1959) by Sidney Smith
- The Gumps (radio) (1931-1937), a radio sitcom based on the comic strip
- "Gump" (song), song by "Weird Al" Yankovic about Forrest Gump
- Gump, a 1991 album by Sons of Freedom
- David Ariail (1910-2001), American college football player nicknamed "Gump"
- Guy Cantrell (1904–1961), American Major League Baseball pitcher nicknamed "Gump"
- Gump Worsley (1929–2007), National Hockey League goaltender, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Carissa Gump (born 1983), American weightlifter
- Frederick Gump (c. 1897-?), a 19-year-old kidnapped, sexually assaulted and beaten by Harry Kendall Thaw, the latter better known for fatally shooting Stanford White
- Scott Gump (born 1965), American golfer
- Apache Gump, an open source continuous integration system
- Gump's, a luxury American home furnishings and décor retailer founded in 1861
- WGMP, a radio station licensed to Montgomery, Alabama, branded as "104.9 The Gump"
- Guiana United Muslim Party, a former political party in Guyana
- GUMPS, a widely used acronym used by airplane pilots as a check-list
- Gump (died 2014), the last known Christmas Island forest skink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.