|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Tetsuya Shoji, President & CEO|
NTT Europe Ltd
NTT Communications (エヌ・ティ・ティ・コミュニケーションズ株式会社 NTT Communications Kabushiki-gaisha?) or NTT Com, is a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) Corporation, the largest telecommunications company in Japan and one of the largest worldwide. NTT Com provides network management, security and solution services to consumers, corporations and governments.
NTT Com consists of the following major subsidiary companies:
- NTT Europe Ltd
- NTT Communications India Private Limited
- NTT Com Security (ex Integralis)
- Netmagic Solutions
- NTT Brazil
- NTT Com Asia
- NTT Com Thailand
- NTT MSC
- NTT Resonant Inc.
- Verio Inc
- NTT ICT (Australia)
NTT Communications was established in 1999 as a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (日本電信電話株式会社 Nippon Denshin Denwa Kabushiki-gaisha?). It is the principal NTT subsidiary engaged in long-distance and international telecommunications services.
- "About Us: Board of Directors". NTT Communications. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Group Companies". NTT Communications. Retrieved 9 April 2012
- "The NTT Group: Thirty Years of History". Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "About NTT Group". Retrieved 22 July 2016.
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|