Hallrule is a hamlet on the B6357 road, in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland, on the Rule Water, near Abbotrule, Bedrule Bonchester Bridge, Denholm, Hobkirk, Ruletownhead and to the south, the Wauchope Forest. The village's name in 1502 was Hawroull, and Hallrule Tower was held by George Turnbull. It was burned in 1523 and in 1544.
- RCAHMS: Hallrule, Cairn, cinerary urn
- RCAHMS: Hallrule, Tower House, village
- CANMORE/RCAHMS: Hallrule
- Hallrule House and Hallrule Estate
- Farming Scotland: Sheep farming at Hallrule Farm
- Branxholme Gun dogs: Keepers Day at Hallrule estate
|This Scottish Borders location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|