From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Han is used as a name in many cultures. The Western usage of the name is as a variant of Hans.
This is a list of people with Han in their name:
- Han Bennink, Dutch jazz musician.
- Han De, Wei officer
- Han Dongfang, Chinese human rights activist.
- Han Fei, Chinese philosopher who developed the Chinese philosophy of Legalism.
- Han Fu (disambiguation), multiple people
- Han Gan, Chinese painter of the Tang Dynasty.
- Han Hao, probably a Chinese officer who served under Cao Cao.
- Han Hoogerbrugge, Dutch digital artist.
- Han Ji-min, actress.
- Han Juzi, Chinese officer who served under Yuan Shao.
- Han Kulker, Dutch middle distance runner.
- Han Kuo-Huang, Chinese-born American ethnomusicologist.
- Han Mahmud, a Kurd lord.
- Han Shaogong, prominent and innovative Chinese writer.
- Han Sui, military leader of the Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms era of China.
- Han Tuozhou, Chinese statesman of the Southern Song Dynasty.
- Han Xianchu, general of the Chinese Communist armed forces.
- Han Xiang, one of the Eight Immortals.
- Han Xiaopeng, Chinese freestyle skier and Olympic gold medalist.
- King Xin of Han, a vassal ruler under Emperor Gaozu of Han
- Han Xin, Chinese general.
- Han Xinyun - Female Chinese Tennis Player
- Han Xuan, governor of Changsha during the Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms era of China.
- Han Yin.
- Han Yong-un, Korean Buddhist reformer and poet.
- Han Yu, poet.
- Han Zhangluan, official of the Northern Qi Dynasty of China.
- Han Zheng, mayor of Shanghai.
- Han Zhong, probably a high-ranking Chinese general of the Yellow Turbans.
- Hon Sui Sen politician (Singaporean spelling of Han).
- Jeen Han a.k.a. Gina Han, and Sunny Han, of the Han twins murder conspiracy.
- Jefferson Y. Han, research scientist.
- Jiawei Han, computer scientist.
- Keiko Han, Japanese voice actor.
- Lu Han, Chinese singer
- Mei Han, Chinese musician.
- Raymond Han (born 1931), an American/Hawaiian painter
- Tian Han, Chinese playwright, best known for writing the lyrics of the "March of the Volunteers".
- Yuny Han, South Korean actress.
- Zhang Han (disambiguation), multiple people
- Han Solo, a character in the Star Wars universe
- Han Pritcher, a character in the Foundation universe by Isaac Asimov
- Han Fastolfe, a character in the Elijah Baley Robots series by Isaac Asimov
- Han Seoul-Oh, a character from The Fast and the Furious series
- Han Tzu ("Hot Soup"), a member of Ender's jeesh in the Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card
- Han Qing-jao, a major character in the novel Xenocide of the Ender's Game series by Orson Scott Card
- Han Fu (fictional), a character in the 14th century novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong
- Han Tao, a character in Water Margin
- Han Shan-tung, a Chinese triad mountain master from the Power of Five series by Anthony Horowitz.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This page lists people with the surname Han. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|