Hanuman: Da' Damdaar
|Hanuman: Da' Damdaar|
|Directed by||Ruchi Narain|
|Produced by||R.A.T Films|
|Written by||Ruchi Narain|
|Music by||Sneha Khanwalkar|
(IP: Percept Pictures)
|Box office||₹1.4 crore|
Hanuman: Da’ Damdaar is a 2017 jungle adventure animated film, directed by Ruchi Narain, presented by RNB Films in association with R.A.T Films. It is a story of a boy, Hanuman set in 'mythological' times. The concept of the film is for children to have fun and learn something. Salman Khan unveiled the motion poster of the film on the occasion of Hanuman Jayanti on 11 April 2017. The trailer of the movie was released on 2 June 2017.
- Salman Khan as Hanuman
- Arnav Nathani as Maruti
- Hussain Dalal as Garuda
- Raveena Tandon as Anjani
- Saurabh Shukla as Kesari
- Javed Akhtar as Maharishi Valmiki
- Kunal Khemu as Indra
- Viraf Patel as Vishnu
- Makarand Deshpande as Vishrava
- Rajesh Kava as Narad
- Chunky Pandey as Naazuk Tourist Guide
- Vinay Pathak as Popat Sharma
- Sneha Khanwalkar as Seeti
- Prasad Barve as Pig 1, Pig 3, Chotu
Anjani has not forgotten how her son almost lost his life. Now to protect him, she shelters him in a bid to keep him from harming himself again. She doesn't even allow him to go out of the house.
When his father Senapati Kesari returns from war, he is upset to find that his brave son has become a scared little boy.
Maruti feels bad that his father isn't proud of him, and prays to God to make him the 'bravest kid in the world'.
God answers his prayers and leads Maruti into a series of jungle adventures. His experiences and new friends lead him to metamorphose from a 'Bhola-Bhala Bajrangi' to… HANUMAN DA' DAMDAAR!!
The music for film is composed by Sneha Khanwalkar and lyrics are penned by Abhishek Dubey. The background score is given by Shruti Kumar-Jessica Weiss and Bapi-Tutul. The soundtrack album is released by T-Series. The song "Lakdi Ki Kaathi" is a recreated version of the original song from the 1983 film Masoom which was originally composed by R. D. Burman and written by Gulzar. The music for recreated verson is given by Abhishek Arora with additional lyrics by Abhishek Dubey.
All music composed by Sneha Khanwalkar.
|1.||"Bhai O Bhai"||Saagar Kendurkar||4:24|
|2.||"Hanuman Chalisa"||Sneha Pandit, Taher Shabbir||5:01|
|3.||"The Maa Song"||Swanand Kirkire, Meenal Jain||4:02|
|4.||"Lakdi Ki Kaathi (Recreated)"||Rashi Salil Harmalkar, Vea Kumar, Arhaan Khan||2:39|
- TNN. "'Hanuman Da Damdaar' PROMISES a cool treat this summer". The Times of India. Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- Bollywood Hungama News Network. "Salman Khan lends voice for the role of Hanuman in Hanuman Da Damdaar". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- "Box Office Collections - Hanuman: Da' Damdaar". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Monthly Average Exchange Rates (USD to INR)". OFX. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Dream big say the makers of Hanuman Da Damdaar". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- Zee Media Bureau. "Hanuman Jayanti 2017: Salman Khan unveils 'Hanuman Da Damdaar' motion poster – WATCH". Zee News. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- Express Web Desk. "Hanuman Da Damdaar trailer: Salman Khan gives Hanuman a Dabangg twist, watch video". The Indian Express. Retrieved 18 April 2017.
- Ranjini Maitra. "'Hanuman Da Damdaar' trailer: A fun-filled treat!". Bollywood Bubble. Retrieved 18 April 2017.
- Prajakta Ajgaonkar. "Gear up for 'Hanuman Da Damdaar' which promises to be a wholesome entertainer this summer". Bollywood Bubble. Retrieved 6 August 2016.